Steven T. Rosenberg
Social Media Accounts Can Be Found @SteveTRosenberg
"Social media will shape perceptions, trigger emotions, and guide decisions."
10 years of relevant business experience. Consistently outperformed others in the Zero Waste industry based on strong financial results, operating procedures, team building skills, and leadership performance. Responsible for leading 50 employees inn over 32 locations across the US.
Bullet point skills that define me:
- Proven experience acting as a strategic, proactive business partner.
- Solid experience collaborating with multiple diverse teams, initiating action, making impactful decisions, and accepting accountability and responsibility.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong, confident personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid relationship building skills and ability to negotiate with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong digital skills with ability to master new technologies.
- Highlighted in the “Rockwell Automation 2015 Global CSR Report” for cost savings, profit increase, revenue growth, and environmental impact.
- Achieved record savings for multiple companies (up to 40% sales growth and 31% margin increase).
- Reduced waste costs an average of 47% with strategies to recruit, train, and retain high quality employees.
- Worked with a multitude of sustainability industries, ranging from manufacturing to retail.
- Developed cost cutting infrastructure and procedures while maximizing profitability and marketing.
- Developed and implemented marketing, branding, and communication plans while maximizing limited resources.
- Directed a team and developed working relationships with a wide array of partners in content development, production and measurement, video distribution and social media
- Developed content strategy for campaigns and content experiences with the creation of targeted and differentiated buyer-centric narratives, content journeys (including calls-to-action), and the corresponding deliverable plans that bring those narratives to life.
Business Partnerships Created:
- Libman Company
- Rockwell Automation
- W.W. Grainger
- Full list can be found at www.MyGreenPurpose.com
MARKETING (10 years), FINANCE (10 years) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (10 years), DIGITAL STRATEGY (10 years), and CUSTOMER SERVICE (10 years)
Experience with content/social analytics platforms with a successful track record taking a new-media approach to content and using data to inspire ideas.
- Sustainability Consultant. Watch the Success Story with Libman here: https://youtu.be/XU4E1GgTRl4
• Digital Transformation • Business Development • Product Marketing • Team Development • Digital Strategy • Customer Service
- CleanTX.org. Provide services for marketing and social media, including, development of content strategy for campaigns and content experiences, the creation of targeted and differentiated buyer-centric narratives, content journeys (including calls-to-action), and the corresponding deliverable plans that bring those narratives to life. http://cleantx.org/cleantx-staff/
- USY (United Synagogue Youth). Advisor, in Austin, TX, responsible for managing and developing young people to be leaders in their communities.
- YAD (Young Adult Division) Currently on the board of directors for philanthropy and high end donor management. https://shalomaustin.org/page.aspx?pid=741
// paste insta code here