Steven T. Rosenberg
This is what represents me as a person. Both in business and in life:
My thoughts on Technology and Real Estate:
What makes me the BEST commercial agent:
Why Local Business Owners Should Hire Me:
What Tools I Use To Get Ahead:
Bullet point skills:
Solid experience collaborating with multiple diverse teams, initiating action, making impactful decisions, and accepting accountability and responsibility.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong, confident personality with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Solid relationship building skills and ability to negotiate with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong digital skills with ability to master new technologies.
Business Partnerships Created:
- Libman Company
- Rockwell Automation
- W.W. Grainger
- Full list can be found at www.MyGreenPurpose.com
MARKETING (10 years), FINANCE (10 years) BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (10 years), DIGITAL STRATEGY (10 years), and CUSTOMER SERVICE (10 years)
Experience with content/social analytics platforms with a successful track record taking a new-media approach to content and using data to inspire ideas.
- Sustainability Consultant. Watch the Success Story with Libman here: https://youtu.be/XU4E1GgTRl4
• Digital Transformation • Business Development • Product Marketing • Team Development • Digital Strategy • Customer Service
- CleanTX.org. Provide services for marketing and social media, including, development of content strategy for campaigns and content experiences, the creation of targeted and differentiated buyer-centric narratives, content journeys (including calls-to-action), and the corresponding deliverable plans that bring those narratives to life. http://cleantx.org/cleantx-staff/
- USY (United Synagogue Youth). Advisor, in Austin, TX, responsible for managing and developing young people to be leaders in their communities.
- YAD (Young Adult Division) Currently on the board of directors for philanthropy and high end donor management. https://shalomaustin.org/page.aspx?pid=741
"Social media will shape perceptions, trigger emotions, and guide decisions."